Create an HTML Embed
HTML is one of the popular ways to add your annotated screenshot, web capture or simply, clip to any online platform. This is of course as long as you can publish it as HTML code, so it works well on websites, blogs and other types of online platforms.
How to Create a HTML Embed of ScreenClip Clip?
Creating a HTML embed from any of your ScreenClip clips is very easy. It just takes a few steps to turn your web capture to code and here are those steps:
- Open any clip (image) from your dashboard
- Press on three dots in the upright corner
- Select "Share via..."
- Select "HTML Embed"
- Press blue copy button
Now you have your code copied to your clipboard. This means you can paste it anywhere you want and it will be visible as embed.
Share a HTML Embed
Using ScreenClip HTML embeds can be useful in infinite amount of different scenarios, but to get those creative juices flowing - let's see a few most popular examples when sharing clips as HTML code:
- Add image clips to Google Classroom
- Share tutorial notes on your website or blog
- Send and receive feedback true client portals
- Use annotation screenshots on live team workspaces